Creamy Original Vegan Choc Truffles
Prep. time 5 minutes | Chill for 1 approx. hour
These delicious vegan chocolate truffles make the most of our 255g Original Creamy Sheese. Perfect for your Christmas spread (but enjoyable all year round) they’re a little treat that we hope you enjoy as much as we did!
- 255g Original Creamy Sheese (1 small tub)
- 303g Icing sugar
- 230g Semi-sweet chocolate (melted)
- 1¾ Tea spoons vanilla essence
- Ground nuts, unsweetened cocoa or toasted flaked coconut
- Rest 255g Original Creamy Sheese out of the fridge until it reaches roughly room temperature, then gradually add the icing sugar, beating until well blended.
- Add the melted chocolate & vanilla and mix well.
- Refrigerate for about 1hr.
- Now shape the mix into truffles (about 2.5cm balls) and coat in the nuts, cocoa or coconut. Chill well before serving & enjoy!
You can also try dipping them in molten chocolate, and allow to go hard for an extra special decadent treat!
- Tags: DairyFreeCheese
- Wilson Wong